Sephora- Eyeshadow Palette De Maquillage Sac - Medium
What it is
- This unique compact palette offers a versatile collection of colours. These colours deliver high payoff to ensure a long-lasting look. Designed with adaptability in mind, the palette can be used for every occasion without having to repeat your look.
- Lip Gloss:
- 1. Apply a single drop of lip gloss onto centre of your upper lip with a brush, and spread it out from corner to corner. Repeat the process on a lower lip.
- Eye shadow:
- 1. Pick up eye shadow with a brush or your finger, tapping away any excess.
- 2. Sweep eye shadow onto your entire eyelid, starting from the lash line and towards the brow bone.
- 3. To layer, apply with a light colour followed by a darker shade on the eye crease.
- 4. Using an up and out motion, blend colour at the outer corner of the eye along the edge of where the brow bone begins.
- 5. For a softer effect, blend the colours using soft circular motions along the outer crease.
- 1. Use a brush to lightly pick up the blush powder, tapping away any excess.
- 2. Gently sweep back and forth across the apple of your cheeks to achieve a natural-looking flush.
- 3. Blend out any edges or streaks for a flawless-looking finish.
- 1. Apply the bronzer under the cheekbones with a contour or rounded face brush.
- 2. Using circular motions, blend upwards onto the cheeks.
- 3. Buff the bronzer along the temple and top of the forehead for an even radiance